- Bachelor of Art / Bachelor of Science or higher in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or human behavior related field (Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.), Visual Design, Interaction Design or related disciplines
- 3-4 years working in UX/UI design, user research, usability testing, or applied product research
- Familiar with user-centered design methods with experiences from concepting, to ideation, and iterative prototyping
- Thirst for understanding customers and solving challenging business problems
- A team player that enjoys a fast paced agile, collaborative design process
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, able to articulate and defend design decisions in Thai, and English.
- Strong attention to detail, aesthetic sensibility and organization skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other wireframing, and prototyping tools
- Demonstrate an outstanding body of work throughout portfolio, showcasing overall process, deliverables and personal contributions
- Familiar with Jira, Invision is a plus
Key tasks and responsibilities in:
- Develop user research plans, conductresearch, analyze data/statistics, generate insights that both evaluate designs, and reveal opportunities to support the product strategy/direction, as well as solving users' pain points
- Communicate research results and propose practical and creative suggestions through written reports and in-person presentations
- Recommend the right research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Manage relationship with external research partners
- Keep up with the latest User Research knowledge, technology, and best practice
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, user friendliness, and delight to complex design while align with product branding
- Craft high-fidelity visual design across all stages, from concept ideation, moodboards, prototypes, to delivery for development
- Lead the definition and creation of a flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking within the wider business
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901