- Providing technical support services for all controls product, application and system queries
- Developing and maintaining product information and technical documents including Guide specs, product bulletins, technical manuals, sales literature, etc.
- Driving new product development in the OEM market sectors.
- Travelling across Asia to support/educate/promote the OEM Ventilation business.
- Working closely with General Manager (Marketing) to ensure that new products launches bare delivered to the marketplace on time and at the cost targets in the product plan.
- Interacting with sales and service teams to develop more user friendly technical documents to better support the sales promotion activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 +years experiences in Product Manager within OEM sector. HVAC industry experiences will be preferable.
- Good command of English skills both writing and speaking. Chinese language will be preferable.
- Ability to smoothly present company's product in terms of technical knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, electrical and architectural blueprints, specifications and equipment submittal data.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8650 and ask to speak to
The Industrial and Engineering Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202