Client Information: Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Women's Healthcare / Oncology product group
- The position reports directly to Business Unit Manager
- Create and implement marketing plan and activities
- Develop and execute KOLs strategy
- Prepare annual forecast budget and decide on strategies of each product responsibility.
- Develop, implement and control of marketing activities within agreed budget in order to achieve the company's goal
- Acquire market information concerning competitors, market situation and utilize them to improve sales and marketing activities
- Assist Business Manager / Vice President in developing new products /businesses
- Special event and project and join exhibition booths as required
- Thai Nationality only, Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceutical or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical products, experiences in Women's Health products.
- Excellent command in English
- Creative ,Initiative ,Good Communication Skills
- Experience in writing marketing plan is preferable
- Good Command in English
- Computer Literacy
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to The Consumer Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: +66-2-106-8600 | Fax: +66-2-654-0901
Follow us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only