Based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Create and implement marketing plan and strategies for products responsible in order to attract customers and make sure that product, price, place, and promotion can meet the needs of customers
- Analyse market, competitors, and customers via market survey and research in order to update key issues for marketing strategy
- Initiate and execute suitable promotional plan to be within budget
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategies
- Support to ensure successful implementation of marketing activities
- Assist sales team to present marketing plan to key buyers
- Monitor, review, and report marketing activities and result in order to make it easy for management to make marketing decision
- Source new business opportunity by trend analysis and new product development
- Share product knowledge training for both internal and external parties in order to educate knowledge and righteous usefulness of product. This includes preparing report on product analysis to gain more information and knowledge and make sure that it could be used for other new comers
- Assist sales team in presenting marketing plan to key buyers during business review to provide in-depth product knowledge to make sure that product knowledge is being transferred correctly
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MBA Graduate, Marketing
- At least 8 years experiences in marketing field
- At least 30 years old
- Experienced in skincare and cosmetics will be advantaged
nity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901