- Gather and lead business requirement development which relates to Business Application, in order to conduct initial requirement, screening for further processes on solution development.
- Deeply understand customer's need or pain point and validate the exact requirements
- Research competitive offerings across the region and deliver a best in class experience to your customers
- Analyze documents business processes, metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with business, product, program, UI/UX designers, operation, IT, solutions which meet the business requirements.
- Ability to transform business functions and requirements into design and development team.
- Partner closely with the engineering, architecture and quality engineering teams during the technical design and development phases to ensure product features requirements are met
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in product development
- Understanding of ERP, Retail, CRM, Supply Chain, is a plus
- Strong logical thinking with platform creation, development process, product design and backlog prioritizations
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills.
- Agility and able to work in the fast-paced environment
- Good command in English both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.