Project Owner / Product Manager
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Collaborate with stakeholder to discover their business problems and identify product solutions to meet there needs.
- Assists in the implementation of performance improvement strategies, with a specific focus on cross-sell and integration, including the development of competitive analyses, market analyses, product development road maps, market plans, pricing strategies and product line extensions
- Summarize into high quality and detailed product requirements and partner with product discovery team and product delivery teams to implement.
- Compare technical complexity vs. business benefit and prioritize implements to improve business solution.
- Applies disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function
- Define and monitor objective success metrics for product.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
- Regularly share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans as needed with stakeholder and Team
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, using various tools and methods, continually gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find new commercial insights
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering or science background.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Product Manager , Product Owner or Product Software
- Experience working in the scrum environment.
- Experience in requirements management and/or process modeling
- Excellent communicator and facilitator with superb spoken, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting with everyone from Developers to Artist and Executive.
- Creative thinker with a vision.