- Providing day-to-day technical support to the sales team and customers
- Develop or modify program code using Blaise authoring language software
- Eventually provide subject matter expertise in support of Blaise instrument programming and reporting.
- Advise and create integrated applications using multiple techniques or application development languages.
- Document source code such that the code can be understood and maintained by other programmers.
- Create and implement MS SQL, Oracle based applications for programmatic data extractions.
- Perform testing of instruments and related programs, which may include creating test data, developing testing scenarios, and documenting results of testing.
- Produce careful and detail-oriented work.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced multitasking environment.
- Work with minimal supervision on multiple projects.
- Interface directly with management, clients and subcontractors.
- Work within a team environment with other developers and staff from other disciplines
- 3-5 years of experiences
- Microsoft ASP.NET, WebAPI, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, React, Web service.
- Hardware Open Protocol, Basic Network system, Database Install, backup, restore, analysis and trouble.
- Basic IT Manufacturing, Production system. (MES, IOT other).
- Experience in automotive would be advantage.
- Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written English is mandatory (TOEIC score +500 )
- An ability to work to deadlines and learn quickly
- An ability to work independently and also as part of a team
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8641 and ask to speak to the Industrial2 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901