- Lead, supervise, coach operation team and control the output to achieve production plans, quality standards and safety demands
- Be responsible for training, development and mentoring to operators regarding ISO system
- Monitor and control daily performance to achieved the company and individual target
- Lead the productivity improvement and drive team engagement
- Analyze and report performance according to the data in real production environment
- Manage and support next level supervision to ensure the operations are complying with local foods, environment and safety laws, regulations and standards
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Automation Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in FMCG environment (Food & Beverage industry, Snacks or Seasoning) or System integration Engineering Company
- Strong Leadership, good attitude, proactive thinking and self-motivated.
- Able to take initiative in resolving issues, adapt to changing circumstances and respond positively to others' view
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work in Shifts
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901