- Be responsible for overall activities in assembly line to ensure that the productivity meets company's standard and quality.
- Set up working instruction/ standard in team
- Manage effective Preventive Maintenance and tools in production line.
- Train and build up multi skills for staff by equipping or initiate training module.
- Solve problem at production line, maintain and improve efficiency, productivity, defect and cost.
- Graduated Bachelor Degree of Engineering. (Background from Vocational or Diploma Degree will be advantage)
- Minimum 4 years working experience in supervisor and management level in engine assembly for automotive industry.
- Good knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, ISO/TS 16949, APQP, FMEA, MSA, Kaizen and TPM.
- Strong management, analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving, leadership, decision making and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Engineering Mechanical Drawing and Geometric Tolerance.
- Good Command in English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901