- Generating Master Production Schedules and Manufacturing Orders, forecasting inventory requirements, optimizing inventory levels as well as helping the organization evaluate and implement an inventory management SAP system
- Work closely with Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, and Finance Teams to plan and monitor inventory levels
- Review sales forecasts, customer demands, and schedule production batches based on inventory levels and production lead times
- Take part in the logistics planning and or contracting for raw materials, WIP and finished product
- Optimize inventory levels and working capital while supporting targeted customer service levels.
- Schedule and direct Production Planning Meetings and track production performance to schedule.
- Coordinate production material requirements with Merchandising / Operations teams to assure adequate inventory of raw materials and packaging components
- Analyze capacity and resource requirements and coordinate necessary adjustments
- Develop and maintain Bills of Material (BOM) for all production processes
- Responsible for accurate raw materials, WIP and finished goods inventory levels; the accuracy of product data for the finished product.
- Manage daily entering of incoming inventory including finished goods, WIP, raw materials and packaging components.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineer or related field
- At least 10 years' experience in Production Planning and Supply Chain from Automotive Parts Manufacture.
- Good attitude with analytical thinking, initiative and active in communication
- Business level in spoken and written English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901