Position: Production Shift Supervisor - Food Manufacturing
Location: Northeast, Thailand
- Lead operations shift team to achieve company KPI and ensure production section meet company KPI in safety, environmental, overall operation excellence.
- Overview production planning and ensure the plan as been completed as schedule and reach customer satisfaction.
- Monitor shift production team, provide solution, and coach team to meet company target and standardization.
- Overview production budget, manpower, and resource and ensure everything run smoothly.
- Provide effective solution for any production issues and work closely with Production Manager and other department.
- Lead product shift team in system and enhance production standard such as ISO, GMP, HACCP, etc.
- Being leader in plant emergency case especially after working hour time.
- Overview production performance and report to Line Manager.
- Be responsible for any tasks assigned by Production Manager.
- At least 5 years working in Production Manufacturing with at least 3 years in Food Production.
- Education from Food Science, Chemical Engineer or related field.
- Flexible with good communication and people leadership skill