- Responsible for productivity saving target
- Coach process owner on via productivity (Lean, Six-Sigma) methodology
- Develop solution/advice on concerned solution, performance improvement, energy efficiency improvement, loss control & management and deliver valuable recommendation with process owner in order to achieve productivity saving target
- Cross functionally drive and work closely with team member to ensure productivity saving project is executed on plan
- Provide productivity initiatives for assigned department from data analyzing, best practice, etc.
- Work collaboratively to develop, implement KPI visualization. Track and monitoring KPI's tendency to sustain productivity saving
- Responsible for productivity saving report & recording
- Conduct training in the areas of productivity (Lean, Six-Sigma) methodology
- Other jobs that assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or any related field.
- 3 years working experience in continuous improvement is preferable.
- Experience in gas business is preferable.
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma, Problem analysis & solving and Project management.
- Greenbelt Lean Six Sigma certificate is preferable.
- Feasibility study skill, Financial evaluation skill.
- Positive thinking and "Can Do" attitude
- Good English skill
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901