- Responsible for productivity saving target
- Coach process owner on via productivity (Lean, Six-Sigma) methodology
- Develop solution/advice on concerned solution, performance improvement, energy efficiency improvement, loss control & management and deliver valuable recommendation with process owner in order to achieve productivity saving target
- Cross functionally drive and work closely with team member to ensure productivity saving project is executed on plan
- Provide productivity initiatives for assigned department from data analyzing, best practice, etc.
- Work collaboratively to develop, implement KPI visualization. Track and monitoring KPI's tendency to sustain productivity saving
- Responsible for productivity saving report & recording
- Conduct training in the areas of productivity (Lean, Six-Sigma) methodology
- Other jobs that assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or any related field.
- 3 years working experience in continuous improvement is preferable.
- Experience in gas business is preferable.
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma, Problem analysis & solving and Project management.
- Greenbelt Lean Six Sigma certificate is preferable.
- Feasibility study skill, Financial evaluation skill.
- Growth mindset
- Positive thinking and "Can Do" attitude
- Good Social skill
- Good English skill