Role & Responsibilities
- Drive end-to-end alignment and operating rhythm to ensure the obstacles in all areas are being communicated, managed and clearly visible
- Drive end-to-end program management to ensure all the risks, dependencies, issues and concerns in all aspects (Business, Product, Technology, People, Support and others) are properly managed with effective prepared and implementation with mitigation and contingency plans
- Drive the reporting and metrics on health, status, and quality of the projects and display on project dashboard
- Understand Business Goals and end-to-end process in order to be able to identify gap and improvement areas. Be able to challenge business assumption and MVP.
- Initiate projects or process improvement to close the gap which required the formation of project team/squad team to achieve project goals
- Be responsible for understanding and complying agreed Product Delivery Framework, drive Maturity Model for end-to-end teams to practice with discipline and find improvement according to the team behavior
- Drive 'Sense of Urgency', 'Accountability', 'Coaching' and 'Motivation' across all functional group
- Growth mindset, Result Oriented, Systematic Thinking and excellent Decision Making
- Strong in leadership, communication, presentation and negotiation
- Good in English and Thai languages
- Background experiences relating Technology from Wallet, Payment, Money Market Fund, Loan, Auditor, Consult, eCommerce are preferable
- PMP is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 5 years proven experience in project management.
- Excellence in Analytical thinking and Problem solving skill.
- Excellence in communication both English and Thai, Writing and Speaking, Listening.
- Excellence in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of Hardware/Software delivery project, Project Management or Agile project management, PMP certified is a plus.
- Vendor and Contract management.
- Work well under pressure and are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
- Team building and motivation
- Stakeholder management
- Issue and Risk Management
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901