- Requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
- Software documentation, System workflow, Use case, ER-Diagram, Data dictionary, Basic and Program specification.
- Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with programmers and software developers to build the system
- Overseeing installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released
- Providing staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded system.
- Planning task & schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Software design, programming, testing and UAT support.
- Issue management for system bug etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Business Computer or related field.
- Strong coding skill in Java.
- Knowledge about SQL and Database (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Have working experience 3-5 years in system development in vendor side to support many clients.
- Experience in IT Project of Banking/Loan, Manufacturing (Production) or SCM (Logistic)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to read / write and speak general conversation in English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901