- Prepare and develop financial models for investment projects, productivity, cost drivers, resource drivers, allocation, etc.
- Survey and handle the feasibility study of a variety of real estate/property products.
- Monitor commercial aspects and handle project development.
- Evaluate project and recommend guidance to the board and management allied to operations.
- Negotiate for a reasonable price to buyers, seller and involved parties.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor and master's degree in Real Estate Management, Economic, Finance, Engineering or any related field.
- More than 5 years of experiences in Business Development, Investment, Research and Development, Product Development (experience from the developer (Residential, Hospitality in various products and public company is highly required)
- At least 3-4 years in a supervisory position.
- The initiative, dynamic with strong communication and managerial skills
- Able to work under pressure, high workload and late hours.
- Excellence in analysis skills, mathematic and Microsoft excel.
- Good command of English both written and spoken is required in order to communicate with ex-pat
- An attractive package will be rewarded with high performance.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901