- To assist the supervisor to analyze client risk factors and prepare preliminary underwriting information.
- Ensures efficient and effective placement solutions that meet client needs.
- Submits coverage specifications (with proposed enhancements) and obtain quotes from insurers, binds coverage and is responsible for the accuracy of placements that they have bound.
- Assist to negotiate the premium, terms, and conditions for clients/prospected clients and assist to determine how much coverage could be offered as Market Standard.
- Ensures a thorough analysis of lead terms obtains and put up recommendations.
- Ensures all subjectivities are removed and policy wordings to be agreed before inception.
- Monitors and manages insurance scheme/facilities utilization.
- Any other administration work and ad hoc duties
- Male/Female, Age between 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience at least 3 years work experience in a General Insurance Industry pertaining to Property & Casualty, Motor & Reinsurance lines of businesses.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Good English Skill both in writing and speaking preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent software tools (MS Word, MS Excel) skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to work within a team.
- Able to work effectively with different stakeholders to understand requirements.