- Determine objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Eliciting project requirements, translating and simplifying requirements, manage requirements communication.
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, facility and information, project meetings including; distributing of invitation, organizing venues, producing minutes of meeting, preparing presentation materials for meetings.
- Handle communication with project stakeholders; placing calls to contractors, making appointments, and preparing reports.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and delivery of projects to the defined best practice and agreed timescales.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, project budgets, and project support.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Qualifications and skills:
- Thai nationality with minimum Bachelor Degree graduation (Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering are preferred)
- Minimum 2 years' experience as project coordinator or related job function in IT project management or technology
- Experience in agile methodology and project management tools e.g. Jira is preferred
- Ability to work on multiple tasks /projects and prioritize tasks or projects
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, analytical skills, systematic thinking and able to work under pressure within deadlines
- Good command in English (writing and speaking)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901