Project Director (Construction)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the efforts of various workers in order to ensure accurate execution of the tasks for successful completion of the project.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring project managers supervise and manage their own teams
- Develop a detailed project plan and then track progress and monitor the performance using appropriate techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Makes presentations to investors, business partners and company executives concerning different phases of a project
- Attend conferences and training as required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Strong experience in construction for developer in Real Estate/Retail or Residential Industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Solid attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Thai Nationality only
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8645 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901