- Overall handle operational and commercial aspects of project - quality & program, budget (DEVEX, CAPEX, OPEX)
- Analyze and indicate of threats and opportunities and development of contingency plans for risk management.
- Multi-Project management & planning all life-cycle - engineering, procurement, construction, installation and hand over.
- Closely interact with different field specialist - Electrical, Civil, Mechanical & others).
- Fabricate and install of the monopile structure and transportation
- Commissioning wind farm transmission system and component integration to offshore substation
- Manage all relevant parties - Internal and External - including sub-contractors
- Monitor that all projects are in complying with design and standard, able to meet accounting requirement and ensure they are on schedule and finish as agreed plan
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ or related fields
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related fields
- At least 8 years' experience in wind energy with 5 years' experience in management level
- Experience in large scale construction projects in the sector of wind energy
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance agreement with understanding of different forms of contract design & amp; Build, FIDIC, JCT, ECC etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Work in upcountry and abroad
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901