Project Director - Construction
- Closely overseeing project progression with timely identification of deviations.
- Monitoring project progress, quality and budget controls to minimize cost overruns.
- Work closely with owner and suppliers on a daily basis to ensure that the processing of work and the owners' objectives and timeframes are met.
- Being responsible for resource and project management.
- Identifying all local statutory requirements and authorities to get necessary approvals.
- Auditing all activities, including project plans, schedules and quality processes, throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensuring safety requirements are followed to reduce accidents and incidents onsite.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years experiences in construction industry.
- Extensive high-rise knowledge.
- Seeing projects through the full lifecycle (procurement through to fit out)
- Expert knowledge of construction industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with trust and confidence.
- Experienced with and capable of being part of a bid team and undertaking pre-construction planning.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901