(Base at SIL IE., Saraburi)
- Collaborate with R&D, Project Management, Production, and other internal function teams in
- Development and release of new products with the NPI procedures
- Coordinate and communicate with management, internal teams and global manufacturing sites regarding new projects progress and issue resolution
- Involve in internal design reviews for new products and act as the primary owner for DFM (Design for Manufacturability, Test, etc.) feedbacks
- Support internal engineering BOMs reviews and Agile BOMs implementation activities
- Coordinate engineering changes activities (ECRs, ECNs, VECNs, etc.)
- Assist in the definition, development and implementation of manufacturing test plans for newly released products
- Manage the planning, creation and distribution of new assembly and test instructions
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Engineering required. Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering degrees preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in automotive industries
- Proven record in project management among multi-function environment
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901