Location: Sikhiu, Nakhonratchasima
- Electrical and process control across the entire factory.
- Ensure that all electrical and control equipment are followed with international standard.
- Support problem solving activities for electrical and process control system.
- Support machine commissioning related with control system and test.
- Manage document management system of PLC and HMI software and backup.
- Drive improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Control, Automation, Instrument, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 years of experience in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Manufacturing or similar industries.
- Experience with control systems, automation system and trouble shooting.
- Manage all engineering activities including multiple capital projects and permits in a plant environment.
- Available for relocation to other plants.
- Good knowledge of PC and industrial network.
- Auto CAD, MS Project and MS Office tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901