- Handle for mechanical and process control in cost investment projects and make sure that projects completed on time in budget.
- Problem solving for mechanical and process control system.
- Handle for installation of machines, accessories and piping.
- Make sure that all mechanical equipment must under safety and international criteria.
- Must have participation for all activities requested by Safety and Quality Management Systems and compromise with Local, Governmental and Company Engineering criteria.
- Improvement process to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Analyze technologies and methodologies to apply for site and develop strategies.
- Contribute and manage relationships between organization and locations people.
- Other duty as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering only.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Food Manufacturing or similar industries.
- Experiences in Mechanical Design, Installation and Trouble shooting.
- Manage all engineering activities including multiple capital projects and permits in a plant environment.
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901