Project Engineering Manager
Location: Bangpli, Samut Prakan
- Lead a team of project engineering professionals in optimization of processes to improve productivity.
- Lead, develop and work with R&D, production, test and equipment departments in implementing modern manufacturing and automation processes.
- Take ownership in solving quality and process problems resulting from, man, machines, materials, design as well as from the suppliers etc.
- Lead, develop, manage and work with the various departments to fulfil management targets.
- Constantly coach and review your departments' targets to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Be a champion in cost reduction projects. Set continuous improvement mentality throughout the whole company.
- Provide training and development of his staff in technical knowledge and manufacturing processes.
- Work together with other departments in solving technical and quality issues.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrics, Mechanical, Industrial, or related field)
- At least 10 years' experience in Engineering field.
- Strong skill in project management.
- Good People Management skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901