- To work on investment planning, including expansion and acquisition, control and tracking CAPEX spending, forecast cash flow, and other special study projects.
- Responsible for company's business growth target, sales target, and investment target, department's budget and cation plan proposal.
- Reviews, discusses, concludes and present respective proposals, department budget and action plan, company's accounting data and expenses to supervisor
- Manages, monitors, and controls cost saving measures by following company's policies and guidance.
- Reviews and prepare investment proposal on new product, and product expansion based on company objectives.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in business strategy planning from MNC
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Ability to work independently or as a team with good coordination skills.
- Strong knowledge in audit procedure and financial model
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901