Role & Responsibilities
- Drive end-to-end alignment and operating rhythm to ensure the obstacles in all areas are being communicated, managed and clearly visible
- To migrate Data Center and Drive end-to-end program management to ensure all the risks, dependencies, issues and concerns in all aspects .
- Drive the reporting and metrics on health, status, and quality of the projects and display on project dashboard
- Understand Business Goals and end-to-end process in order to be able to identify gap and improvement areas. Be able to challenge business assumption and MVP.
- Initiate projects or process improvement to close the gap which required the formation of project team/squad team to achieve project goals
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 5 years proven experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Academic, professional in management and/or leadership is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of general business processes and organizational frameworks, such as goals, strategy, culture, and structure.
- Ability to develop strong relationships within the company and related stakeholders
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by
click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.