Senior Project Manager (Landscape)
- Manage and coordinate overall project focus on architect and interior design.
- Meeting with clients (or management) to develop or refine plans for the project
- Estimating costs and negotiating prices for plants, equipment, and employees.
- Supervise the workers who install and maintain landscaping. This may involve scheduling work crews, planning daily work activities, and monitoring the work being done.
- Analyze and design experience of retail interior development plans for accuracy, appropriateness, compliance create the design, as well.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture. / Interior Design
- Project Manager or Project Management (Minimum 10 years experiences)
- Experiences in interior design and professional development for retail industry
- Project coordination & communication ability
- Excellent in English for communication with foreign bosses
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 061 825 1281 and ask to speak to the Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300