- Work with on-site superintendents to deliver the high possible and customer satisfactions.
- Ensure all works are carried out in a safe and productive manner in the line of company procedures.
- Proactively monitoring the progress of the project through updated schedules.
- Ensure and understand the project estimate, develop and manage cost control and document control procedure for each project.
- Develop positive working relationship with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Train, develop and supervise subordinate.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Architecture, Civil Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Project Manager in Construction Contractor.
- Extensive high-rise knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of construction industry.
- Strong problem-solving skill.
- Good Command in English.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call us at 02-106-8648 or email at email@example.com
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co Ltd,.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901