- Managing CRM and Business solution implementation projects as a Project Manager
- Develop the overall project charter and plan.
- Collaborate to the functional scoping and analysis of the project in collaboration with other business units to define the project scope & requirements.
- Create proposal of project plans and budgets and obtain approval from relevant stakeholder
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and the quality is met.
- Manage project progress, issues and risks, and take appropriate countermeasures if required.
- Lead cross functional topics and issues.
- Conduct and lead project steering committee, project status reports.
- Gain trust of key client including C-Level
- Seek further consulting opportunities at client and conduct business development
- 4+ years' experience in IT and CRM solution and Marketing solution
- Multiple experiences of large scale and international project management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking capability.
- Excellent knowledge of full business software solution project lifecycle, methodology and integration with peripheral systems.
- Good command of spoken and written English