- Control and manage the project timeline of the contractor, advisor, or any related person.
- Able to lead the project and maintain the project timeline.
- Solve the problems and be the contact person for the project assign to.
- Responsible for all expense, cost, Bill of Material and invoicing for the projects.
- Maintain the quality and safety to match with the rules and company's standard.
- Keep track of the expenses and invoicing that is being used in the project.
- Provide coaching to consult and vendors about the project if needed.
- Set strategies to reach the project goal and reduce waste cost.
- Provide and present the monthly report to the management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in real estate company, contracting firms or mix-used properties.
- Skill in project management in Office building, or community mall.
- Have a good negotiation skill.
- Able to communicate and write English fluently.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial 5 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901