· Construction Cost Budgeting (Manage Cost Consultants to prepare cost plans, cost reports, variation order reports, certificate of payment, tender/contract documents, final accounts, BOQ etc.
· Negotiate with Contractors/Suppliers
· Project Cost Control (Set up, monitor and control the budget of project)
· Contract Document/Contract Management
· Ensuring the Project runs smoothly, and the structure is completed within budget and on time.
· Survey and Calculate value of work done for checking accuracy on contractor payment
· Reviewing and Coordinating all Construction document.
· Manage all works of Cost and Contracts Department
· Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related fields.
· At least 10 years of relevant experience in building projects, either in a construction firm or property development company.
· Knowledge of FIDIC.
· Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Meticulous with excellent English communications skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8639.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
|Location:||Bangkok Province, Thailand|
|Salary||THB85000 - THB100000 per month|
Sorry, this job is no longer available