- Develop project plan to track the progress of implementation for Enterprise Application in projects to meet client expectations.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and manage the project resource.
- Interface with the client, gather & refine the client's requirements.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Monitor and support Professional Service Team and Development Team in business process, systems design, configuration and implementation of Software Solutions for a wide range of industries.
- Monitoring the effective performance and utilization of the team. Ensuring that all team members maximize their utilization and by providing assistance to achieve this.
- Negotiation of commercially acceptable outcomes with clients, contractors and suppliers regarding major project issues and or disputes. In all commercial matters acting at all times in compliance with negotiation plans and or limits previously agreed by COO.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure prudent management of the services group's expenses.
- Implement corporate policies and be responsible for adherence to these measures. Measure and report on performance.
- Facilitate staff development by delivering coaching and mentoring as required. Evaluate and provide feedback to assist in the development of team members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Business Management, Information Technology or other related field.
- Experience in IT project management.
- Experience with ERP solution implementations as the overall project manager or as a functional project lead.
- Preferable background in system implementation, cloud-based system.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management or Agile Project Management.
- Strong technical and business analysis knowledge.
- Ability to understand and analyze client requirements and to provide appropriate solutions.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901