- Manage project from end to end; planning, execution until handover to client.
- Prepare and present daily, weekly, and monthly report; update project status, progress and project milestone to stakeholders in English.
- Liaise with Procurement, Project team, Warehouse and Finance Department.
- Monitor and ensure construction site is aligned with safety regulations and compliance.
- Be a focal person to coordinate to supplier and subcontractors.
- Oversee and manage site inventory equipment, materials, and tools for site construction.
- Ensure the progress of construction followed the project schedule and aligned to quality standard.
- Able to analyse the risk assessment and proactive thinking to avoid the problems in the future and able to provide the solution.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (only)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Construction Project Management
- Good Understanding and knowledge of Building materials, construction details, relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Experience of construction cost management system and document.
- Strong organizational and multi task skill.
- Strong Leadership and solving skill.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Able to write professional project technical report.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to base in Saraburi
- 6 days working ( Mon - Sat)
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8611 and ask to speak to the Industrial1 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901