- Own the IT relationship between Ipsos operations and our end client's IT departments to provide solutions, communication and consultancy on a varied number of IT discussions.
- Development of problem solutions, implementation of client's expectations as well as management and consulting of project teams.
- Development of configurable recurring automated tasks relevant to platform online/ dashboard.
- Integration of monitoring systems that track up & down times of EFM platforms.
- Project documentation & planning (especially the creation of project definitions, development of process improvements, best practice guides)
- At least 5-10 years in software development preferably a mix of consulting on IT issues and software development with a degree in IT/Software Engineering.
- Hands-on Experience integrating data into CRM systems a plus.
- Must working in vendor/ consult in the past for customer
- Knowledge and experience in BI tools (Tableau preferred)
- DB management systems: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge and experience with server infrastructure/network architecture.
- Web service experience with SOAP, JSON, REST protocol etc.
- PMP certified is your big plus
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901