- Plan, schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, execute and implement projects according to stipulated deadlines and within budget.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Develop and deliver various IT solutions as per the business requirement gathered.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentation.
- Acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Ensure the project implementation rollout and UATs effectively.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901