Works as a Project Manager on product implementation, integration, enhancement or other projects as assigned. Duties are usually performed at the customer site. Direct reporting to the Managing Director.
- Oversee the project leadership, coordination of all aspects of an ongoing product implementation including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling program activities.
- Develop a project specific budget and operating plan and deliver to plan.
- Manage client satisfaction.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Develop forms and records to document program activities.
- Supervise Functional Consultant and Technical Consultant staffs by providing direction, input and feedback.
- Works with other stakeholder to ensure the effective and efficient program delivery.
- Conduct weekly status meetings with customers to determine progress against plan. Participates in development and refining of forecasts for the project.
- Regular reporting on the project to client and Management.
- Report evaluation findings to the client and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of ERP/EAM or Project Management experience, with 10 years total IT experience.
- Experience with EAM project is a plus.
- Capacity for managing several parallel initiatives, identifying and balancing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Has demonstrated drive and high energy to achieve results.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901