- Sells, with minimal supervision, the company offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to all members of the construction community to include contractors, consultants and designers while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on all opportunities to allow the contractor to achieve business objectives. Manages multiple, ongoing, opportunities. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the owner construction community responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of company offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer's business cycle customer base. Demonstrates technical and business expertise and maintains a high level of credibility. Garners loyalty, trust and commitment from the customer.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers in alignment with company's strategy. Develops and maintains a network of industry contacts. Understands and leverages the sales process outcomes as well as demonstrates evidence of advancing the sell. Shares technical knowledge plus business expertise with the customer to match the solution to the customer's operational need and favorably position. Qualifies and assesses potential customers.
- Addresses customer's operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates company services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value added sales approach.
- Acts as the customer's advocate in interactions with company to ensure the customer obtains the best value from company offerings. Sets appropriate customer expectations on companys offerings. Participates in final project inspection. Ensures that the customer is trained and oriented to system operation and the value of services delivered.
- BA, Technical or equivalent Sales experience
- Three (3) years of successfully selling or been in service role with hands-on experience of the HVAC or building automation systems, (other will not be considered)
- Must have a demonstrated history of initiative, integrity and quality in business behavior
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, with the ability to influence audience towards desire objectives
- Have own car with driving license.