- Ensure that the solutions offered to customer and the successful project implementation, compliance to standards and achieves highest customer satisfaction
- Clarify customer's specification, bid conditions, and management of the tender preparation
- Attending meetings with customers if required for clarifications purpose.
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Ensure that tenders are compiled in accordance with the Customer Project Process and Solutions
- Calculate total project cost as well the project profit margin, potential cost-effective alternatives Solutions through application of more suitable equipment, engineering and solutions
- Animate the tender from early stage of bid preparation, customer negotiation until handover to project team
- Collaborate and support Sales Team, Project Team and other departments
- Degree in Engineering - Instrumentation, Control, Electrical, or related filed
- Experienced in Petrochemical, Chemical, Oil&Gas, Food and Beverage Business is advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in designing Control System - DCS, SCADA, PLC, etc.
- Possess cost estimation and commercial knowledge
- Good interpersonal skill both with internal and external customers to provide superior Customer Support
- English proficiency
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901