- Prepare technical proposal & cost estimation for tender projects.
- Estimate project quantities and costs in the preparation of major tenders in a timely and cost effective basis.
- Review estimate inputs from functional department and supervise the preparation of cost reports and price forms.
- Monitors current competitive prices, new techniques and cost trends.
- Provides technical inputs, as a team leader at project level to ensure timely completion of estimates.
- Assist the CSE or Sales Manager on technical matters & costing matters during the process of securing the contracts.
- To attend the technical meeting with clients during the tendering process.
- Able to plan, prepare, coordinate and to consolidate all estimating activities.
- Validates purchase orders against the proposed offering and transfers the proposal files to the assigned Project Manager.
- Maintains folder with detailed documentation of the proposal pricing, internal commitments and any customer communication on the proposal network site.
- Provides regular updates to Supervisor and Sales on proposal status.
- Must be able to understand and in some cases identify technical, commercial and financial risks and see that they are compensated and or neutralized.
- Strong analytical capability and attention to detail within calculations, checking and summarizing.
- Ability to interpret engineering documentation such as drawings, specifications, scope of works, etc.
- Ability to plan, to set goals and pro-actively follow-up to achieve targets and objectives
- Provide training and guardian to the junior Proposal Specialists.
- Provides feedback on tools and productivity efficiencies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirement listed is representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
- Degree in Engineering from a reputed university.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901