Position: Purchasing & Sourcing Staff (Direct Material)
- Receive Sales order and issue PO based on regular demand and forecasts.
- Collaborate with suppliers to identify opportunities for cost improvement and category innovation
- Lead the end-to-end procurement process from sourcing, supplier/contract management, supplier selection, certification etc.
- Manage direct material purchasing activities, document support and services based on company's needs
- Oversee the process & supplier performance and resolve issues with suppliers
- Responsible for vendor sourcing activities which include evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Work closely with internal department to support till delivery
- Help develop long-term department strategies and delivery processes and standards
- Male or Female (Thai nationality, age not over 40 years old)
- 7-10 years of experience working for electronics industry, in which at least 3 years in managerial level
- Familiar with electronics products as well as passive and active component
- Experience in handling OEM projects including supplier selection & management, certification, and sourcing
- Excel knowledge a must
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good command of spoken & written English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7312 and ask to speak to the Nikkei Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300