- Managing across logistics, purchasing, warehousing, order management, and overall supply chain.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Purchase Order Management, Vendor management.
- Negotiate on price, term and condition.
- Track inbound/outbound shipment status and manage local custom clearance activities for import & export.
- Manage 3PL service provider to ensure stock accuracy and service level are maintained as agreed in the agreement. Liaise with appointed logistics providers
- Managed order processing from order receipt until order delivered on time and as per customer requirement and in accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 years direct experience in Supply chain related functions
- Both a problem solver and a fast learner who can catch concept quickly
- Strong skills in driving for results
- Strong in inter-personality and out-going
- Good in English communication and computer literate
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8627 and ask to speak to the Supply Chain Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901