Position: Purchasing & Sourcing Supervisor (Electronics manufacturing)
- Receive Sales order and issue PO based on regular demand and forecasts.
- Collaborate with suppliers to identify opportunities for cost improvement and category innovation
- Lead the end-to-end procurement process from sourcing, supplier/contract management, supplier selection, certification etc.
- Manage purchasing activities, document support and services based on company's needs
- Oversee the process & supplier performance and resolve issues with suppliers
- Responsible for vendor sourcing activities which include evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- Work closely with internal department to support till delivery
- Help develop long-term department strategies and delivery processes and standards
- Male or Female (Thai nationality, age not over 40 years old)
- 7-10 years of experience working for electronics industry
- Familiar with electronics products as well as passive and active component
- Experience in handling OEM projects including supplier selection & management, certification, and sourcing
- Excel knowledge a must
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good command of spoken & written English