- Through engagement with product owners, and the application of diligent QA practices, you'll identify and document test scenarios based on User Stories.
- Working within a multi-functional team, you'll develop and execute tests, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver quality software
- Actively participating in Scrum and Nexus meetings, you'll give timely status updates on areas for which you are responsible.
- You'll maintain the framework that runs our automated tests, and will execute automated tests as required to support our releases to customers.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
- Experienced quality engineer with a solid background in writing structured automated tests
- Solid technical background with understanding of programming styles, frameworks, design patterns and unit testing
- Use of source code management tools such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of SDLC and test management tools, e.g. Jira, Zephyr
- Demonstrable understanding of the test lifecycle (planning, analysis, execution, reporting)
- Experienced in or a strong desire to work in a formal agile software development life cycle
- Experienced with continuous build and integration
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Good Python programming skills
- Good experience using Robot framework or other test automation framework
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming techniques
- Experience in using technology/tools such as: JMeter, SOAPUI
- Good English communication, both Spoken and Written command.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901