- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities, Identify, record, track, and document bugs thoroughly via Jira.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools such as Apprium, Robot Frameworks.
- Participate in Agile working practices such as daily standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Perform functional, usability, regression, performance, exploratory testing in related area as needed.
- Analyze bug trends and test process to assure complete test coverage.
- Review specifications and documentation to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Collaborate with other members of QA, QA Team Leader.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years' experience in the Software Quality Assurance
- Skills applying software QA methodologies, tools, and processes for Web and mobile applications
- Experience with automation frameworks for both web and mobile applications, utilizing WebDriver based infrastructures (Appium & Robot Frameworks).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and collaboration skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901