- Evaluating business requirements, preparing test strategy, planning and writing test scripts.
- Testing preparation and execution of automated and manual scripts for product releases.
- Coordinate with internal team and perform Internal Testing (QA Testing) before launce product to client.
- Coordinating and testing with client including SIT (System Integration Test), UAT (User Acceptance Test) for new product releases.
- Executing tests, track defects and follow defects through the resolution process until fix is verified and closed.
- Troubleshooting issues encountered during product implementation and help identify and address issues.
- Assisting in the preparation of test result walkthroughs / presentations to the project team and business representatives.
- Prepare related software documents.
- Recommending process improvements where appropriate; and working collaboratively to identify solutions and resolve problems.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years having experience in Quality Assurance.
- Programming knowledge e.g., .NET framework, Java, client-server concept, XML, SQL Server database.
- Experienced in functional test, performance test, integration test and compatibility testing.
- Banking or Payments Industry knowledge is a plus.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901