· Implement and maintain the company Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Maintaining and improving quality systems including ISO 9001/14000 compliance, participation in customer and supplier project teams and document control.
· Manage the team of SQA, MQA, TQM and CQM staffs to ensure that the company Quality Objectives are met.
· Continuously work with cross functional teams within and external to the company in order to develop/create implement the required procedures to maintain and improve process and product quality.
· Monitor the performance of the suppliers with respect to components/parts % LAR/DPPM levels and the implementation of improvement actions.
· Conduct component/parts and new supplier qualification processes as required.
· Monitor the cost due to part/components quality problems and ensure that adequate amount is charged back to the supplier.
· Create and implement the procedures for SMT/ Box Build Line buyoff, In Process and Out Going quality inspections and continuously revise the ensure that suitable inspection plans are used to optimize between cost due to quality inspection and expected quality levels.
· Manage the operation teams in Continuous Improvement activities such as 5S, QCC and Kaizen as required.
· Manage the operations ensure full readiness and compliance with customers or approving authorities audit requirements.
· Follow up on closures of ICARs and implementation of stated corrective actions.
· Follow up on customer 8D reports and implementations of stated corrective actions.
· Monitor, report to top management the monthly In Process DPPM level, customer claims and cost due poor quality as required.
· Any other tasks as assigned by the Factory Manager.
· Thai nationality only.
· Bachelor or master's degree in Engineering, Quality Engineering, Distribution or related fields.
· Excellent communication, leadership and human relations skills.
· Able to work well with all elements within and outside of the organization.
· At least 8 years of working experience and including minimum 5 years experienced in managerial positions.
· OEM / ODM business experiences.
· Korean and English communication skills are must.
|Specialization:||Quality Control/Quality Assurance|
Sorry, this job is no longer available