- Test planning, including development of testing goals, budget and strategy.
- Manage quality engineering teams and resources according to project requirements.
- Lead, mentor QA team members and Recommend solutions to defects when appropriate.
- Delegate testing assignments and organize and prioritize tests
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of structure, processes, tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value
- Discuss and clarify issue and requirement with project team, including product owner, project manager, software development, system management. Manage stories in terms of testability and clarity for requirements.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements for testing. Stay current with researching new testing technologies and improving existing solutions.
- Identify and evaluate new technology for testing purposes. Proactively identify improvement in product development- and quality assurance process.
- Ensuring that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in the defect tracking system
- Design, create, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases within the team using appropriate relevant quality assurance techniques
- 5+ years of software development experience/software quality assurance, with knowledge of agile development process.
- Understanding of general concepts in testing web-based and / or mobile applications
- Ability to identify and escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work without supervision and commit to the team's schedules and goals
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, service-minded, enthusiastic, self-learning, able to work under pressure, hard-working
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Have positive attitude and be open-minded.
- Have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to find ways to do things better, faster, and more effective
- Proven working experience in Software Testing/ Quality Assurance/Software Programing
- Experiences in test automation i.e., Junit, OCUnit, Mock frameworks, SOAPUI, Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber
- Experiences with Agile methodology, TDD, BDD is an advantage
- Experiences with Jenkins Continuous Integration tool is an advantage
- Experiences with Python, HTML, CSS is an advantage
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901