- Responsible and supporting third party for auditing system and the requirements to implement and maintain relevant to the scope of certification
- Monitoring and maintaining the plants Quality systems to ensure compliance to regulatory, federal and standard.
- Completion and facilitation of all food certification requirements, such as SQF, HACCP, FSMA, Kosher/Halal certification and training of all plant personnel as required to complete these certifications.
- Development of new quality systems/programs across the facility and will provide Quality support/resources for major commercialization project.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree required, science, food safety, food science, with some QA experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 year experience, supervisory experience preferred
- Experience and technical skills in all areas of QA within food and beverage / FMCG
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work in Shifts
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8646 and ask to speak to the Industrial4 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901