Q.A. System Administration
Main Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
· Deploy, manage, and operate Linux Server (e.g. Oracle Linux, RHEL) both in Physical Machine and Virtualization
· Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
· Monitoring and auditing systems experience (on both AWS and Linux Server system)
· Supporting, configuring and maintaining test environment network
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
· Good experience in Linux system administration
· Good experience in Virtualization - VMWare
· Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
· Knowledge of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls
· Good command of spoken and written English.
· Good command of spoken and written Thai
· A proactive team player with the ability to work in dynamic environment.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Desired Skills/Experience Required:
· Experience in SAN is a plus
· Experience in Windows Server is a plus
· Experience in Firewall configuration is a plus
· Experience in Oracle Database is a plus
· Experience in AWS usage costs estimation is a plus
· Experienced with continuous build and integration is a plus
· Experience in Financial and Trading business is a plus
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901